Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:11:13 -0400
From: "Michael Fagan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FS - New E30 Parts - Toronto Area
PROTECTED]>

I've just sold my two e30 cabrios and have some new parts that I hadn't
yet installed.  Let me know if anyone is interested in them.

Tie rods - 2

Front wheel bearing - 1

Clutch master cylinder - 1

Regards,

Michael Fagan

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:26:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: UUC Digest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: FS - New E30 Parts - Toronto Area

Are E30 and E36 tierods the same?

:-P

Brian
'93 325

ARCHIVES:http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:07:08 -0400
From: Don Stevenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Don Stevenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>