Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:03:16 -0400
From: "Jack - Elephant Motorsports" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Software for E38 740i?

So right at the new year I acquired an E38 740i, 1998.  I've done a lot to
it already, mostly maintenance but might as well upgrade if you're replacing
stuff anyway.  But, I'm interested in some performance software, don't see
any out there though.  Admittedly I have not looked too hard but was
expecting at least Conforti would have something.  Anyone have any
suggestions?  I'm not interested in Dinan stuff.

Jack Money
'98 740i could use a touch of upgrade