Hi Sophie, hi André, ...

Am Freitag, den 14.01.2011, 18:59 +0300 schrieb sophie:
> Hi André,
> On 14/01/2011 18:56, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> > Le Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:20:04 +0100,
> > "Andre Schnabel"<andre.schna...@gmx.net>  a écrit :
> >
> >> Dear SC members,
> >>
> >> please read, review and correct the minutes at
> >> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Minutes_2011-01-13

Thanks for the minutes! As far as I remember, my proposal to draft a
wiki page for the website team had been discussed as well. I hope this
is correct (and helps to understand the SC decision), otherwise please
remove the statement I've added recently ...

        "During the trail period, the team is asked to draft a (e.g.)
        wiki page how the community can contribute."

Cheers,
Christoph