From: Stefan Weigel <stefan.wei...@bildungskreis.org>
To: steering-discuss@documentfoundation.org
Sent: Fri, 14 January, 2011 20:34:19
Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] Minutes of SC call 2011-01-13 for review

Hi SC,

Am 14.01.2011 16:20, schrieb Andre Schnabel:

>http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Minutes_2011-01-13
>3

<quote>

# decision: SC appoints a team of 4 people that will be responsible
for managing the website for a trial period of two months
this team consists of:

    * David Nelson (for textual content)
    * Christoph Noack (for user experience)
    * Ivan Miskovic (for design)
    * Christian Lohmaier (for infrastructure)

</qoute>

Is this for the international ("main") site only? Are we still
allowed to use our roles as authors and publishers in Silverstripe,
as we have done the past weeks?

Stefan