Hi Stefan, :-)

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 04:34, Stefan Weigel
<stefan.wei...@bildungskreis.org> wrote:
> # decision: SC appoints a team of 4 people that will be responsible
> for managing the website for a trial period of two months
> this team consists of:
>

> Is this for the international ("main") site only? Are we still
> allowed to use our roles as authors and publishers in Silverstripe,
> as we have done the past weeks?

My interpretation is that the decision concerns the English main site
(it does not cover the NL sites).

During this trial period, you should not use your SilverStripe
author/publisher permissions to do any stuff on the English main site
without the prior agreement of the person in charge of content (me).

But people can do what they like on the NL sites - it's not our/my business.

However, the SC specifically asked me to seek to build a contributor
team, as regards content, and I will be doing that (started already -
see [1]). So if you're interested in working on the English NL site,
there will definitely be the opportunity (although I will be
preferring English NL contributors for drafting content).

However, you do need to get a remit from me first. No just jumping in. ;-)

And, of course, we will be paying attention to feedback from the community.

SC, is the above a reasonable interpretation of your intentions?

[1]
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Call-for-volunteers-to-work-on-the-libreoffice-org-website-content-tp2258026p2258026.html

David Nelson