Hi,

Sophie Gautier wrote on 2011-05-11 17.47:
I've already proposed one on the tdf-discuss list, but with absolutely
no success, see:
http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/msg05948.html
Christian has proposed to help me to prepare the session, but with so
little enthusiasm, I'm not convince that it's the good time to invest in
that now. May be when Litmus will be launch, QA may get more publicity?

maybe an announcement to announce@ could help getting new QA volunteers? This might be very much in line with the announcement strategy Italo was writing about.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108