Hello everyone

 >> this is indeed a good point... what do the others think? We can give our
+1 as
 >>recommendation to the new BoD, but I guess it will indeed be hard to bind
them
 >>on decisions they have not taken.
 >No problem for me as long as TDF is represented.

I think that if we go down that path we'll lose some valuable time revoting
 on it. The SC's mission ends when the BoD is elected and that is very
clear, but until then, if decisions have to be made we should not refrain
from making them. (Although I understand the need not to rush anything - but
joining the OASIS is not exactly a rushed decision).

best,
Charles.