Hi,

Tom Davies wrote on 2011-06-18 21.33:
For things such as annual subscriptions and stuff it makes sense to deal with it
now so that the BoD don't have to worry about it until next year.  The OASIS
thing sounds like a lot of money to me but people that know what it offers are
all saying yes, by the sounds of it, so i think maybe just do it.

well, I would wait for the BoD, but seems I am alone with this position. :-) This is ok, but keep in mind, that at the moment we neither should spend the money nor make any contracts, so let's wait until the foundation really exists before acting legally.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108