Hi Christoph,

Christoph Noack wrote on 2011-08-06 14:57:
Screenshots for documentation, website and marketing should preferably
be taken on GNU/Linux, but may also be taken on any other operating
system.

The Steering Committee acknowledges that there is a small legal risk
involved for screenshots on non-free operating systems, but the risk is
deemed low.

The Steering Committee recommends a consistent visual appearance (e.g.
theming) for the screenshots taken on the selected operating system. It
is up to the LibreOffice community how to achieve that consistency.

thanks for that!

Honestly, I would leave out that last paragraph. This is something indeed the teams should decide, so I am not in favor of having that mentioned in an official SC decision. Let's try to keep the SC decisions as easy as possible. We could also mention that the resolution, the icon sets etc. should be decided by the teams, but I think this is out of scope for any SC decision

So, would you object to leave out the third paragraph? :-)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108