Hi,

> Von: "Charles-H. Schulz" <charles.sch...@documentfoundation.org>
>
> Hmm, if that confuses you, it will confuse otgers.

I htink, what is confusing here is that ...

> Le 8 août 2011 11:50, "Caolan McNamara" <cao...@skynet.ie> a écrit :
> >
> > I'm not super-attached to the TDF tagline for distro/personal builds,
> > but I am attached to using the default logos, whichever they are, for
> > distro/personal builds.

... our default logos in the source tree use the TDF tagline (at least this
was when I last did a build from source), but the tagged logo should
be used for "instance on .. software builds compiled by the Document
Foundation".

Imho quite easy to resolve: use the community logos per default for builds
from source. Enable the Logo with TDF tagline on build time and tell people
to use this only when doing builds that are supposed to be distributed
via TDF resources.

regards,

André