Hi,

Tom Davies wrote on 2011-08-10 16:45:
if it could be that simple then it would be easy to give quick answers to
requests.  I'm not sure what the relevance of Debian is.

Could there be an agreement now to allow any distro in the top 100  (or just top
50?) at DistroWatch

http://distrowatch.com
to use 'the proper' logos and splash-screen rather than the community versions.
Any other distros that contact TDF could be dealt with one at a time but it
might help to have a blanket agreement covering the most popular ones.

I would not give general permissions. Permissions that are different from the standard policy should always be granted on an individual basis / case-by-case basis.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108