Hi,

> Datum: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 10:30:27 +0100
> Von: Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>

> The statutes in their current draft foresee 1. deputies are not attached
> to one specific seat holder 2. and the number of seat holders must be odd.
>
> You proposed Norbert and Simon as members/deputies, but André also
> wrote, you want to have a 5+2 setup. For that, one more seat holder is
> missing. Do you want to propose someone, or shall the BoD come up with
> someone? Or do you want to have a 3+3 setup?

No, we'd prefere a 5+2 setup.

It is up to the BoD to appoint the new members / deputies (if we do not go
for elections). We as the MC would suggest that Simon and Norbert would
be considered for such position. We had a brief discussion, if we can
suggest a third name as well. We had some ideas but no strong preferences, so
we would leave it to the BoD.

Btw. I don't want to give the impression that the BoD needs to follow our
suggestion.

regards,

André