Hi Volker,

On Tue, 2011-11-08 at 11:19 +0100, Volker Merschmann wrote:
> >        Either way - we should put this to a vote on the public list.
>
> I offered my help as I thought form the discussions that more persons
> are really needed. If this is not really the case, I am fine with
> withdrawing my offer.

        Sorry about that; thanks for volunteering & hopefully you'll stand for
the next MC election ? :-) So I'd love the board to vote to approve (if
I got it right, and the existing MC are generally happy) on:

Members: (5)
        Andre Schnabel
        Fridrich Strba
        Norbert Thiebaud
        Simon Phipps
        Sophie Gautier
Deputies: (2)
        Cor Nouws
        Drew Jensen

        For approval as our initial Membership Committee.

        Thanks,

                Michael.

--
michael.me...@suse.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot