Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your question.

> a) regarding the mission of the MC (§ 12 of the statutes) have you
> already participated in board calls during the last two years as
> external (non-member)?

I participated in it about two times. I usually read the minutes later.

> b) What is your personal take on a 'cooling down' periode between being
> a member of leading bodies of the foundation, regarding the first
> sentence in the statutes § 12?

In my opinion, there is no need to change the current rules,  unless
MC has been suffering from a shortage of members for some time.

If the shortage of MC members due to resignation is a problem, I think
it is better to increase the capacity of MC.
Because resignations occur for a variety of reasons, not just for
running for elections in BoD.

Best regards,
Shinji

2020年8月28日(金) 15:19 Andreas Mantke <ma...@gmx.de>:

> Hi,
>
> I have two first questions to the candidates:
>
> a) regarding the mission of the MC (§ 12 of the statutes) have you
> already participated in board calls during the last two years as
> external (non-member)?
>
> b) What is your personal take on a 'cooling down' periode between being
> a member of leading bodies of the foundation, regarding the first
> sentence in the statutes § 12?
>
> Regards,
> Andreas
>

> --