About the severity to overrule the ESC we are on the same side, a board should
think twice or even more if doing so.

But without clarification these two sentences set the expectations that an ESC
have a blocking decision which is in fact wrong as you say by your own. And in
such a case to lean on exchanging the ESC afterwards is a questionable move
then, isn‘t it?

So lets discuss on Friday as it is already on the board meeting agenda. Perhaps
with a little clarification as I proposed we could improve this text of the
procedure.

Thanks
Lothar

Von meinem iPhone gesendet