Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi wrote:
> > Can I see the adjustments/changes to the proposal then please?
>
> The proposal, as stated in my previous emails, is related to the eventual
> "de-atticisation" of the project.

Again, for this to be constructive, could you please suggest concrete
changes to the proposed policy?

> The proposal was meant to ask if your project would benefit from being
> supported by TDF and in which ways.

Thanks. That is good to know.

> Having articles stating "The LibreOffice team has been working on a
> port to browser-hosted WebAssembly"(1) or the page you created on
> TDF's wiki describing the WASM project(2) without specifying who
> leads it and what could be the eventual distribution limitations,
> may suggest to some that the project is hosted and developed by/for
> TDF, that's the reading some may have of the "LibreOffice
> team/developers/other variants", and that will be bound to TDF's
> objective to make it "available for use by anyone free of charge".

Let's please finally decouple this discussion, Paolo. I'll refrain
from answering in this thread, that repeatedly conflates many things.

On the above: are you asking me to remove public documentation on how
to build the WASM port, and what it is? A private answer is fine, and
then we can continue this discussion (if there's anything left to
clarify) else-thread. This really has nothing to do with the
atticisation proposal.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten