Hi *,

Caolán McNamara wrote:
> I tend to agree. I don't think making it trivial to deattic something
> by applying a set of superficial commits to a very large code base
> which don't achieve meaningful change while f.e. unaddressed security
> issues mount up, creating a sort of zombie would be a good idea.

Indeed, the proposal had a large project (like core or online) in
mind.

> wrt the proposals exact number of devs and commits, I could imagine
> that on getting atticed a project is categorized into small, medium,
> large with 1, 3, 6 devs required to de-attic if there is genuine
> concern about the proposed bar being too high vs a new from scratch
> project.

I like this idea. It nicely addresses the problem.

The other option, at this stage (we're discussing a substantially
unmodified proposal here since almost three months!), would be to
first ratify the atticisation part of the text. Those bits have not
received tangible input in a while, and we could finally get the
online repo out of its undefined state.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten