Hi all

I have updated the tender document with the valuable inputs received.

My gratitude to C. Strobbe, S. Mohn and T. Vajngerl for their comments.

The tender document file is now
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/Gxw82TWcCWiXRBq

for more comments and advise.

Regards
Olivier

Em 10/05/2022 12:36, Olivier Hallot escreveu:
Hello,

one of the approved [1] tenders is the

       Improve the accessibility checker for PDF/UA

The board would like to work together in public with all of you on this tender before it gets officially published. The current draft is therefore shared at

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/WE6tsYjAZietK9q

The board is happy to get your feedback and proposals. We'd like to discuss this ideally in the board call on Monday, May 16, at 1800 Berlin time. Please send your feedback to the public board-discuss@documentfoundation.org mailing list. Thanks a lot to all community members involved for working on the tender draft!

Looking forward to your feedback,

Olivier

[1] https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg00400.html

--