Hi Olivier,

Olivier Hallot wrote on 17/05/2022 18:03:

I have updated the tender document with the valuable inputs received.

My gratitude to C. Strobbe, S. Mohn and T. Vajngerl for their comments.

The tender document file is now
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/Gxw82TWcCWiXRBq

for more comments and advise.

Thanks for driving this so far and sorry for being late.
In general accessibility check can result in errors, warnings, tips and/or more info. It would be great if this can be included somehow in already mentioned UI improvements.

In the description of the tender, I would appreciate some more nuance.
While it is true that there is clear room for improving the current checker, it is not unreliable for (most) implemented checks and also after the work foreseen, there will be topics for which the check does not give a full reliable outcome. There's so many nuances in a11y. So "improve to a state where it is useful for preferably all of the situations/documents to check' or something in that direction, would be my suggestion.

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors