Hi Paolo, all,

Paolo Vecchi wrote:
> That document clearly contains another proposal which should go its own way
> instead of trying to make it pass as a "merged" proposal.

The intention here (and I would very much like to support that idea),
is to come up with a merged proposal, which then gets broad support.

If there's changes you believe are problematic, please interact with
them.

Process-wise, my call to work out a proposal how to come to a joint
text (in a small circle) is still open.

Having the two sides that are apparently the furthest apart, telling
each other the text is not ok for the foreseeable future - is not my
idea of a working process.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten