Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi wrote on 28/05/2022 11:25:

The intention here (and I would very much like to support that idea),
is to come up with a merged proposal, which then gets broad support.

Broad support by whom?

Up until Collabora Productivity's general manager came out with his own proposal there wasn't much effort being put in it by others in the board.

This is an insinuation and specific framing, not fitting in "Please be helpful, considerate, friendly and respectful towards all other participants."

There has been input from all sides over the past months, and you choosing the ones that are 'constructive' and not working with the ones you find not 'constructive'. We had that discussion before.

You've been asked recently on this list to try to behave and respect the CoC. Please do try.

If there's changes you believe are problematic, please interact with
them.
As above the changes makes it a completely different proposal, just rename it.

Process-wise, my call to work out a proposal how to come to a joint
text (in a small circle) is still open.

I've asked many times but still no answer. Will you one day explain why you keep wanting to have this process behind closed doors?

The proposal was not to have any process behind close doors (again an insinuation..) but to work with Kendy (iirc) to merge all ideas brought in the discussion so that there is one proposal to discuss.

For 3 months there were no sides. The community contributed to the project and once it was ready the representative of a commercial contributor decided to propose a new document.

Similar as above: an insinuation, negative framing and not true.

Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001