Hi Cor,

On 03/06/2022 13:16, Cor Nouws wrote:
Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi wrote on 03/06/2022 11:53:
Another reason why I did not want to share my proposal open for editing to anyone is that it might happen that someone writes something that should not be written in a public document.

We want a public discussion (of course not when it does not fit) but prevent people to write in a document because they may write something odd... after all there is this mailing list where * can write * ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  :D

When you send an email you are responsible for what you write and TDF might become responsible to take down the content from the archives if the content is offensive/illegal.

If you write something in my proposal then I'm also responsible for checking that you are not adding something that could be problematic.

..
We will publish public tenders open to all ensuring that there will be a level playing field so that any organisation will be able to participate.

You may have missed something, but that is standing policy.

We know that but it could be that Simon, with his comment, forgot about it.

Cheers,

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors