Hi Emilliano,

On Sun, Jun 12, 2022 at 9:31 AM Emiliano Vavassori <
syntaxerror...@libreoffice.org> wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> Il 11/06/22 20:02, Simon Phipps ha scritto:
> > I will remind you
> > that you started this negative approach about how TDF is acting
> > illegally when you and I were on the Board together last decade.
>
> I'm honestly struggling to see how your comments can be thought as
> positive.

They are to help newcomers like you become aware that the complaints being
made are not in fact new or related to the current situation but date back
to a dispute that is many years old and still unresolved due to
personal enmities. I am sorry you do not find this helpful, but being aware
of the true history of the project (especially at a time when there are
voices trying to reframe history) is very important and refusing to do so
may lead to incorrect assumptions and the acceptance of untrue framing.

> And how should users and members should voice their unsettlement,
> without risking to be stopped at every corner and called out for
> violations of CoC.

By entering into a dialogue. By hearing and evolving compromises with other
members through selecting positive elements of their contributions. By
collaborating together even when uncomfortable. By respecting the honest
contributions of long-time contributors. This place is hardly a close venue.

How should members voice their concerns when they see entryists harming the
project and old unsettled grudges being repeatedly raised regardless of how
they are answered?

Sincerely,

Simon
--