@Oliver,
I will not do any any cherry-picks because I have write access to the repo.
If you will look at the current branch tree you will see that every new
release branch bases on previous release branch. And master branch is a
sandbox. It contains some commits which are too risky to be included into
release. Also if you will take a look at any release banch you will see
that all commits were integrated there separately one by one.
I think it is the best way to continue this work.
In any case, as I said previously, cherry-picking is the better way to
integrate needed commits only. And my job now is to create a list of
commits which should be included into release with the links to the
corresponded issues (of course, it's only my opinion).
Onlce I'll finish my job I'll sent the list of commits for discussing.
If you think this is a wrong way to do this please suggest your own. I
think David will be happy if you will suggest smth easier.

Thanks

Best regards,
Vitalii Koshura