I've just run git log on the BOINC repository and see something immediately:

* | 967fa51ce3 : Add 7.7.2
* | d310efc264 : client: parse njobs_error in state file (don't lose info
on transition)
* | 2c493f50c1 : Update Installshield files and vboxwrapper version
* | 7436252a47 : change version to 7.7.2

(You should see those in reverse, but I cannot do a reverse log because of
my pretty formatting. I use this command: git log --since=06-06-2016
--pretty=format:"%h : %s" --graph > logN-since0606201.txt)

So I suspect that those are the only updates that made it into 7.7.2

-- Jord van der Elst.