@Oliver,
Yes, I mean 'no write access', sorry for misprint.
Also I totally agreed with you but currently we have another situation:
master branch can not be a start point for new release branch. Ok, it can
be but in this case it will require much more testing I afraid.
I think we need David here. If he will decide to create 7.7 branch based on
master branch than I'll just create a list of issues which were fixed in
this release.

Thanks

Best regards,
Vitalii Koshura