Yes.  I have installed the appropriate plugin and created a page with
said technique.  It currently displays all the articles included in
the target feed.  I am assuming there might be a way to edit the
rss.php file to limit the articles displayed.

On Nov 29, 1:59 pm, Daisuke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi MJ, are you using this technique to display RSS in 
> boltwire?http://www.boltwire.com/index.php?p=resources.solutions.rss
>
> By the way, perhaps you could get a custom rss feeds from feedburner
> and limit number of entries in feedburner?
>
> My 2 cents.
>
> On Nov 30, 2:41 am, MJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I have set up a page to retrieve a rss feed into my site and it works
> > fine.  I now want to limit the number of entries on the page to say 5
> > or 10.  What would be the best way to do this?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to