On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 5:47 PM, MJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Yes.  I have installed the appropriate plugin and created a page with
> said technique.  It currently displays all the articles included in
> the target feed.  I am assuming there might be a way to edit the
> rss.php file to limit the articles displayed.


I worked at the code a good bit and never could quite get it to work.
I could get the number of feeds correct, but the xml parser then
jarbled the feed. Sorry, if someone else wants to take a stab at it
you are welcome.

If you are using BoltWire to generate the feed (rather than just read
one), let me know--that's another story. You should be able to get
that set to whatever you want.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to