[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of Philippe A. Bouchard
> Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 11:00 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [boost] Re: UI++ [was: GUI sublanguage;Re: Re: Re: Re:
GUI/GDI
> template library]

[...]

> Brock, does your example compiles with GCC for Windows (MinGW)?  Do
you
> have
> some documentation?

No and no.  It actually only works on MSVC 6 because that is what we use
at work - until next week.  I can't wait!  I took the library from work
code and put it out there just so people could toy with the syntax a
little.  The interface example is in "boost_gui_test/dialog.cpp".

In the example code I support combinations of row(), column(), group(),
static text, and edit(), and date_time().

Brock