David Abrahams wrote:
Matthias Troyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
                       I would be interested in
hearing about the plans for a Boost 1.31 release

As far as I know the CVS is in very good health at the moment.  The
only major thing I know needs to be done is to complete the
documentation for the new iterator adaptors.  I'd like to get that
over with soon, so it isn't hanging over our heads much longer.

In order to avoid problems to be discovered too late for fixing them I'll list the tests that fail for many compilers/compiler versions on Linux:

- filesystem::operations_test
- function::sum_avg_portable
- iterator::interoperable_fail (a compile_fail test that fails,
  probably not a real problem)
- math::octonion_test
  math::quaternion_test
- test::errors_handling_test