Howdy all.
    I have a quick (hopefully) and easy (hopefully) question you might be
able to help me with.  I would like to create a form (html) that takes
in a little bit of info.  Most importantly I want it to give the user
an option to select a directory from their hard drive.  Much like the
<input type="file"....> option, only with this I want to select a
directory.
    Once that directory is selected and the form submitted I then plan on
reading in the names of each file.  I will do more there, but I know
what I'm doing past there.

So the two parts I need help with are: 1) how to select a folder through
an html form (being generated by perl) & 2) how to read the contents of
said folder (would the regular readdir() function work here).

Any suggestions here?
Thanks.

--Alex