To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
While we're on the subject of alternative C&Cs, a thought just
crossed my mind: Suppose a bot herder started packaging Tor with
his malware in order to host the C&C on a .onion web site/irc
server. Any idea what could be done to mitigate those?!

As long as the secret key to the onion ID isn't lost, any tor
node could be turned into the C&C without the "danger" of losing
its name like a DNS name.

Marco