Hello!

Both my wife and I have the cables but haven't been able to get them to work.  
Perhaps we might have better luck with the M-Power unit.  One never knows!

Jim Aldrich

> ----- Original Message -----
>From: "Sherry Gomes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: "'Braillenote List'" <[email protected]
>Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 06:04:33 -0700
>Subject: RE: [Braillenote] BrailleNote and Cell phones

>A couple weeks ago, someone on here said the have a cable that connects the
>BN to their LG4500.  i saved that message, but I would be very interested in
>hearing what you can accomplish by hooking your BN to a cell phone,
>especially the LG4500 which doesn't have the talx or mobile speak.  i have
>an LG4500, so I am very interested.

>Sherry


>___
>To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
>http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



Reply via email to