I'm still not sure what's going on. LOL. I can't get anywhere unless I'm connected to my computer by USB. When I just use the wireless card the message I get is 10022 for the pop server and when I try the internet it just says cannot find server. Anyway, thanks for listening and hopefully I can figure it out or someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.


----- Original Message -----
From: John Patrick Houck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Joseph Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED],[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:59:48 -0600
Subject: re: [Braillenote] Connecting to the internet,receiving
and sending emails with wireless card.



Thanks Joseph and Red, yes I had already done both of you're
suggestions.  I have already ben using my braillenote for
internet and email.  I have two different emails set up and two
dial up connections and one connection that I've ben running
through my computer to connect to cable.  I have tried several
different things but I still can't get this wireless card to
work.  Any other thoughts?
Please!
Haha.




___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to