Try this to copy your connections:

1. On the mPower, go to file manager > copy file > flash disk > keylist, and select connection configurations.

2. Copy the file to a removeable device, such as an SD card or thumb drive. You should see "including associated database file" as the file is copied; this is normal.

3. On the Apex, just copy or move the file from the removeable device into the keylist folder. This will erase any configurations on the Apex, but it should put all your configurations back how they were on the mPower.


Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: [email protected]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Gammon" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 17:08
Subject: [Braillenote] afew comments on Apex


Just a few breif comments on the Apex after having it for two days. My three USB ports all seem to work on the Apex, at least with a thumb drive. . My 160 gig WD Passport external USB hard drive does not work though it tries to power up. I suspect it is because the hard drive is formatted to the NTFS config rather than the FAT 32 format. I have had some difficulty sending email until I did a reset even though the unit had been sending email successfully prior to this problem happening. I am wondering how to transfer my WyFy addresses to the Apex from the Mpower, or if it can be done at all. I am not talking about my favorites to connect to various sites on the internet, but rather, the connectivity information I am looking to transfer. At first, I thought the internal WyFy in the Apex was not as sensitive as the Ambicom card I use with my Mpower, but on more experimenting, it seems to be about the same but this is by no means a scientific observation, just very subjective. The FM radio in the Apex is quite a lot more sensitive then the one in my Voicenote Mpower that used to work. It actually seems like it may be worth using!
 That's it for now.  Jim
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to