I find that the Apex does speak in staccato on occasion.  I think that at
times it was by design, however I have done a reset to clear it up, when it
was clear that the unit was screwing up.  There is a point in the dictionary
or thesaurus that speaks this way, I believe that this may have been by
design.
Later,
ScottI have done 


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of peter greco
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 10:45 PM
To: Alex Hall; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] afew comments on Apex

Has anyone found that eloquence voice on the Apex is very 
sticcatoed?
KNG is okay?
Over to you!
Peter. 

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to