Hi Vicky,
Yes, I've read this section, but again, it does not provide any clear instruction on how one actually goes about creating the email folders.

I wonder if anyone ever thinks to have a manual proof read these days.

At least, the GPS manual provided some chuckles as I imagined lost apostrophes wandering aimlessly about while mediums stood in the middle of streets predicting when it was safe to cross.

<sigh>

Crystal
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicky Collins" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] Key Mail folders


In addition to what Alex and Joseph said, looks like the best section in the manual for describing this is 11.8.6, although perhaps the title of the section could be worded a bit better.

----- Original Message -----
From: Crystal French <[email protected]>
To:  <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, Oct 18, 2010 10:28:12
Subject: [Braillenote] Key Mail folders



Okay, I have tried to find the pertinent information in the manual, but have failed to do so.

In the section on Key Mail, it says that the Key Mail folders are a somewhat diffrent beastie from other folders.

It also says that one should create a couple of email folders.

All well and good, but where all of this is stated, it doesn't tell me how to create those email folders.

I went to File Manager, and Folder Management, but could not find where to actually create those folders so they would be in the appropriate location.

I'm going to rant here a bit, because this drives me crazy with manuals.

If I am reading a manual it is because I need directions to accomplish a task.

If you are going to tell me all about the necesity of creating those email folders, then, blank blank blank then also give me the proper directions to do it.

Or, how about referencing the section where that iinformation can be found.

Rant over.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Crystal
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to