On 18 Oct 2010, at 18:01, Joseph Lee wrote: > For Sabbahattin and Alex: The database size, as it turns out, was the fault > of the OS (coupled with database design, if Sabbahattin is right).
XBase is shipped by HumanWare, not by Microsoft (look in the Information menu). So perhaps not KeySoft, but HumanWare can and should do something about it, else today's busy email users won't get very far with KeyMail. I'm not exactly sure *why* the limit is as it is, since the CDB file format doesn't seem to impose that limitation. Perhaps I'll have to check it again myself, but it's definitely there. I don't intend to use KeyMail since it is too broken for my needs, though. Cheers, Sabahattin ___ Replies to this message will go directly to the sender. If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a copy to the list as well. To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to [email protected] To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
