I use mine mostly for email (via the gMail website, not keymail),
writing assignments (from essays to tests to math), going online, and
playing the occasional text game. I used to do a lot of
html/javascript development on it, but the apex does not let me edit
html files, so that has all but stopped for me, unfortunately. I am
holding out for the day they release an sdk, if they ever do, as I
will then be able to make games and utilities that really work and are
helpful, such as integrating a lot of features into keyplus... Oh, I
also read a great deal, and I prefer Keynote Gold speech to any other,
so I use my bn for reading, unless it is a daisy book in which case I
use a pc due to the bn's inability to save my place.

On 12/7/10, Joseph Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I mostly use my BrailleNote for writing assignments, reading textbooks,
> keeping alarms and contacts, surfing the web, keeping in touch with email
> and chat and do other technical stuff (those being writing website code,
> formulating program algorithms or even figuring out things that others
> haven't dreamed about).
> If you want to find out some technical things that I and others have talked
> about, let me know so that we can boil it down to simple words - some of
> them, you wouldn't have a clue that you can do that....
> Cheers,
> Joseph
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chandra
> Hottinger
> Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 12:10 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Braillenote] how does the braillenote help you most?
>
> Hi. My name is Chandra. The braillenote has helped me most by allowing
> me to surf the net, check my email, write stories, write in my diary,
> record memos, listen to music or podcasts and write down important
> things I need to remember. I really enjoy this list.
>
> ___
> Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> copy to the list as well.
>
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [email protected]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
>
> ___
> Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> copy to the list as well.
>
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [email protected]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
>


-- 
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
[email protected]; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to