make sure you aren't typing while trying to record. Next,when
recording, be awair of any clicking knoizes in the room as well

Timothy

On 12/7/10, Joseph Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've changed the subject line to reflect what we are talking about.
> Few things first:
> * What BrailleNote model do you have? If you have an mPower, the clicking
> would be more noticeable and recording might not be that clear since the
> case is blocking the microphone; if you have an Apex, I expect the clicking
> to come from the thumb-keys, as the mic is on the left side of the braille
> display. If you have a PK, perhaps there could be something with the
> joystick or one of the display components.
> * Exactly what settings did you experiment with? The higher the values, less
> popping or clicking will be heard - and the file size increases.
> * Were you typing or reading the display while recording? I'd say most of
> clicking comes from typing and/or reading something on the braille display.
> Speech could be a possibility, but since the setting involves lectures,
> speech can be ruled out.
> Cheers,
> Joseph
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: marisa sposaro [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 10:43 AM
> To: Joseph Lee; [email protected]; [email protected]
> Subject: RE: [Braillenote] how does the braillenote help you most?
>
> Hi, everyone, Just a question.  I have tried recording on the
> braillenote through the internal microphone settings and there
> are a series of clicks and flapping noises while recording.
> It's disappointing because I wanted to record lectures and events
> for radio.  I'm wondering whether it's a fault.  I have
> experimented with different settings but it's still happening.
> Help would be appreciated.  I have not tried it with an external
> microphone yet.
> Regards,
> Marisa
>
>
> ___
> Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> copy to the list as well.
>
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [email protected]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
>


-- 
Timothy Clark, Owner and Manijor of WTCN Radio. Located on the web at,
http://s8.myradiostream.com/18926.htm
 Skypes, personal
 djtimothy1
musician work and productions timothyclarkofficial
Radio station, wtcn.radio
 God Bless

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to