When I'm not

doing html/javascript development OR formulating program algorithms --

I like looking up words in the dictionary.

LOL

David Meador



Beyond Vision

Nashville, TN  615-385-0784

----- Original Message -----
From: olivia <[email protected]
To: "Joseph Lee" <[email protected]>,
[email protected],[email protected]
Date sent: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 16:47:11 -0800
Subject: RE: [Braillenote] how does the braillenote help you
most?

Hi,
I use my braillenote for chatting, email, surfing the web,
playing online games, writing assignments, and reading books.

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to