        * 1-1/2 teaspoonsbaking powder
        * 1 teaspoonsalt
        * 1/2 teaspoonbaking soda
        * 3/4 cuporange juice
        * 1 teaspoonfreshly grated orange peel
        * 2 tablespoonsshortening
        * 1 egg, slightly beaten
        * 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
        * 1 cupHERSHEY'S Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
        * 3/4 cup chopped nuts
        * POWDERED SUGAR GLAZE(recipe follows, optional)
Directions
        1. 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.

        2. 2 Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda in
large bowl. Add orange juice, orange peel, shortening and egg; stir with spoon
until well blended. Stir in cranberries, small chocolate chips and nuts. Pour
batter into prepared pan.

        3. 3 Bake 1 hour and 5 to 10 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in
center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Prepare
POWDERED SUGAR GLAZE, if desired; spread over top of loaf. Cool completely. 1
loaf (14 servings).
POWDERED SUGAR GLAZE: Beat 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon milk, 1 teaspoon
softened butter and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in small bowl until smooth.
(If thinner glaze is desired; add additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time.) About
1/2 cup glaze.

Rhonda in Missouri
Have a great day!  Ask me about my recipe swap groups!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: