Jeroen wondered:
> I am not impressed. IMO, killfiling someone is done by people who do
not
> want to see opinions that they differ with. By killfiling someone
who posts
> such opinions, the killfiler can pretend the viewpoint he or she
disagrees
> with simply does not exist.
>
> What is the point of being a member of a discussion group, if you
killfile
> the people you disagree with?

I don't killfile those I disagree with, but I am more than happy to,
on occasion, killfile those that I feel are being incredibly boorish,
dense or asinine.

Adam C. Lipscomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm
delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever."
-- Baron Karl Friedrich Hieronymous von Munchausen