Dan Minette wrote:

> <Snipped some good points of RL concequences in relation to listmail>

But..... Aren't you supposed to work during your bosses hours? I feel that
being active on a this list should be pure personal pleasure nothing to do with
work. We don't all live by that but that is only because those got nice bosses
that allow the occasional listmail being read and written during the bosses
hours. Considering this I want to see the boss that prohibits that. My guess is
that people afraid of RL concequences can use pseudonyms if they are really
afraid of being linked to something as ... ehum ... controversial as brin-l. I
believe we have at least one such person among us whose RL identity is totally
unknown to us and cannot be traced.... so far.... <grin>

Sonja :o)