At 19:16 02-11-2002 -0600, Ronn Blankenship wrote:

One thing I find interesting, going over this thread:  All responses
spawned by that one post of Jeroen's that come through as being part of
the thread as threaded by Netscape come either from people in Jeroen's
town in The Netherlands, or people who live in Texas within 3 hours'
drive of each other.  Does this mean anything, or is it coincidental?
:)

        Julia

waiting for a response from someone not fitting either geographical
category now

That the rest of us have decided to stay out of it?
Well, if people insist, I *could* reply to it from work (now that my PC has been repaired). I live but do not work in Eindhoven (which, BTW, qualifies as *city*, not *town*: pop. 203,000 per 01-01-2001) but work in the nearby town of Oirschot, so technically speaking, I would not be posting from "either geographical category" then. <GRIN>

Jeroen "Just a thought" van Baardwijk