Ronn Blankenship wrote:

> Just saw a TV commercial for the "Sears Big Weekend Sale."
>
> First sequence:  two guys looking at large-screen TVs.  One says to the
> other, "If we get the little one now, we'll wish we'd gotten the bigger one
> later."
>
> Second sequence:  we see a man and a woman from the back.  The woman says,
> "If we get the little one now, we'll wish we'd gotten the bigger one
> later."  The camera angle changes to show that they are standing at the
> jewelry counter, holding a ring box . . .

I don't get what it is with big rings.  I mean, I had a high school
class ring that kept snagging on my pocket when I was pulling my lunch
money out.  After that, I decided that bigger is *not* better, at least
as far as rings go.

My engagement ring is a 1/3 carat diamond, and that's as much
jewelry-grade diamond as I really need, truth be told.  (Industrial
diamonds may be another story.)

Now, on the large-screen TV, I'm with the guys.  :)

        Julia