The Dremel I gave Sonja came with an awful lot of accessories (and a very
handy hard plastic box to store it all in), but there are still an awful lot
of Dremel accessories she does not have yet. That is good situation for me:
for the next few decades, I never have to wonder what to buy her for XMas
and her birthday and our wedding anniversary...   :-)

Jeroen "Tools & Utilities" van Baardwijk