On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

> At 10:49 PM 11/26/02 +0100, Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten wrote:
> >Julia Thompson wrote:
> >
> > > Get him his own set of tools, starting with things it would be harder to
> > > hurt himself with.  :)
> >
> >Any suggestions? I could start him off on a rubber hammer maybe. ;o)
>

> Perhaps:
>

><<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004YRV7/ref=pd_rhf_f_2/102-8617843-9359302?v=glance&s=toys&st=*>>
>

><<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004Y75E/ref=pd_sbs_t_3/102-8617843-9359302?v=glance&s=toys>>
>
> (Note the entries under "shipping weight" . . . !)
>

><<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000058EM0/ref=pd_rhf_f_2/102-8617843-9359302?v=glance&s=toys&st=*>>
>
> If you don't like any of the above suggestions, at least with these as a
> start, you may be able to find others which might do . . .

None of those can be shipped to her.  None of them can be shipped outside
the US from amazon.com.

I might recommend some Good Grips (tm) tools from OXO.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/sim-explorer/explore-items/-/B00004W4BY/0/ref=pd_sim_d_hi/102-0526858-3964155

may get you a page full of 'em.  If it doesn't, try
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/hi/B00004W4BY/qid=1038374965/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/102-0526858-3964155
and click on "Explore similar items".

I have the 10-oz. hammer, and I'm very happy with it.

(I just found out they make a ceramic spice grinder.  Dan would probably
really, really like one....)

        Julia