On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 12:19:18AM -0600, Dan Minette wrote:
> No, actually.

Ah, then you have the data where you recorded all the solutions you
have come up with over a long period of time, and how many were while
working, and how many were while goofing? I'd like to see that data.

> Its a technique.  I deliberately know that I have to stop working when
> a problem needs a creative solution.  I remember roaming the halls at
> Teleco looking at this and that.  A VP caught me wandering, gave a
> look at my distracted expression, and said "thinking, huh?"  "Yup" was
> my answer, and we both passed each other with smiles.

How is that not working?

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.net/