Russell Chapman wrote:

> Julia Thompson wrote:
>
> >Julia
> >
> >who is hoping not to have to make any toilet adjustments for a good long
> >time to come
> >
> What is it with this list and toilets? It's like we've outlawed the
> nazis and toilets have snuck in as our default level that all threads
> will eventually reach...
> :-)

Toilets are useful things that all of us come in contact with several
times a day, and when they malfunction, it's a problem.  (Notice that a
significant portion of the toilet talk is about ones that aren't working
optimally, at the very least?)

Why is that any different from anyone discussing their computer
problems?

(At least we haven't had anything resembling an OS war on the toilet
front!)

        Julia

who has childproofing stuff for her computer and her toilets, none of
which is installed at the moment, but can be fairly quickly if it
becomes an issue